Professor Kewei Hou
Ric Dillon Endowed Professor in Investments Fisher College of Business Ohio State University, USA
Professor Kewei Hou’s primary research interest is in the area of empirical asset pricing with a specialization in the predictability of asset returns. He has published in the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Economics, Review of Financial Studies, Journal of Accounting and Economics, Review of Finance, and Management Science.
Professor Hou is an Editor of the Journal of Empirical Finance, Associate Editor of the Journal of Banking and Finance and Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, Faculty Research Fellow of the Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics and the China Academy of Financial Research, and the recipient of research grants from the Institute for Quantitative Research in Finance (Q-Group), INQUIRE Europe, INQUIRE-UK, BSI GAMMA Foundation, Chicago Quantitative Alliance, and Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong.
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, Ph.D., Finance, 2002.
- University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1995.
- Editor of the Journal of Empirical Finance
- Associate Editor of the Journal of Banking and Finance
- Associate Editor of the Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies